- Abraham chose to obey God when God told him to leave his home and travel to a new land. (Genesis 12:1-8)
- Abraham chose to be kind to his nephew, Lot, by giving Lot first choice of land. (Genesis 13)
- God kept His promise to Abraham by giving him a son.
- God answered Eliezer's prayer for help in choosing a wife for Isaac. (Genesis 24)
- Isaac showed God's love to his neighbors, instead of arguing with them about wells. (Genesis 26:12-33)
I can make good choices
FAMILY FUN TIME is a weekly handout for parents. It is a tool
for sharing the lesson and even gives ideas for prayer. Enjoy!